The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show Giveaway terms and conditions
The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show (the promoter) runs competitions, contests or prize draws (promotions) on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rockymountainbridalshow
By entering into any promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any specific entry instructions (together with the terms and conditions)
- You can enter any promotion on the https://www.facebook.com/rockymountainbridalshow Facebook Page if you meet the entry criteria set out below and any specific entry instructions.
- You can enter a promotion if you’re living in Colorado.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- You must have a valid Facebook account.
- You must submit your entry via the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show Facebook Page.
- You cannot take part if you or a member of your immediate family works for the promoter. You cannot take part if you or a member of your immediate family works for the third-party prize suppliers or prize-handlers.
- The promoter reserves the right to check that participants are eligible for the promotion and to disqualify any participant who is not eligible in the promoter’s reasonable opinion. The promoter may disqualify winners who are ineligible and award their prize to another participant.
How can I enter?
- You don’t need to buy anything to take part in a promotion but you must have internet access and a valid Facebook account.
- You must follow the specific entry instructions as outlined in the relevant post on the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show Facebook Page.
- You may only enter the promotion once, based on name, same address, email, IP address, unless the promotion specifies otherwise. If you enter more than once, you may be disqualified.
- You may not submit bulk entries or submit on behalf of third parties.
- Your entry must be original, and cannot infringe on the rights of any third parties.
- When you submit your entry, you grant the promoter an unlimited, freely assignable, royalty-free licence in any intellectual property rights or other rights vested in your entry.
What can I win? What happens if I win?
- The prizes you could win will be specified in the relevant post on the Facebook Page. The number of prizes may be specified in advance.
- After the promotion’s closing date, winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries, unless the promotion specifies otherwise.
- The promoter will notify winners via a reply to their comment or private message within 7 days of winning the prize. If you win, you’ll receive your prize by email within 28 days of being notified.
- If you win, it is your responsibility to supply the correct email address to which a prize is to be sent via direct message to the promoter on Facebook. If your prize is returned to the promoter or prize-handler due to incomplete delivery, the promoter will contact you to check your address before re-sending. If your prize is returned to the promoter or prize-handler a second time, or the promoter or prize-handler cannot contact you, you will forfeit your prize and will no longer be able to claim it.
- If you win and cannot take up a prize, the promoter will not be liable or responsible and you will not be entitled to an alternative prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- If you win, you may be required to take part in promotional activities. The promoter reserves the right to publish names, photographs and city of the winner(s) to announce them without the need for additional payment or permission.
What about my personal information?
- The promoter collects your personal information to manage and administer the promotion. This includes contacting you via Facebook, and email. Your personal information will be shared with wedding professionals.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion. This includes any damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a result of downloading or accessing any materials.
- The promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. When you enter the promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability associated with the promotion.
- The promoter will not be responsible for third-party products and services offered as prizes and such prizes will be subject to third-party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the promoter will not enter into discussions on the running of any promotion via posts on the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show Facebook Page, but will respond to questions via direct message to the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show Facebook Page.
- Any participant posting or seen to be posting comments on the promoter’s Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered illegal, bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants and fans of the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show, or which disparage the promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to such behavior, and participants or Facebook members may have their Facebook accounts frozen pending investigation.
- The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw or amend any promotion owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- If the promoter has any reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached these terms and conditions, it has the sole discretion to invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the participant, at all stages of the promotion.
- The draw is open for entry starting October 27, 2023.
- To enter, you need to: Complete the form on Facebook.
- The prize will be drawn by January 21, 2024.
- The winner will be notified by email.
Rocky Mountain Bridal Show
3525 Walnut Street, Ste. 26, Denver, CO 80205 303.242.8229